Monday 7 April 2008

Finishes!



I am so pleased to say that I have finished Waiting for Santa my SAL piece and in the time set. I really enjoyed stitching him but I haven't decided whether to put him in a frame or make him into a wall hanging.

Biddle is also pleased because he has got a new summer jumper. I have lost count of how many he has now LOL. This one seems a bit larger than the others but I am sure I knitted the same size. He won't mind though because he seems to have put on a bit of weight since Christmas!


The weather has turned chilly again although we did not get the snow that some places did.

Well the summer term has begun and I have the unenviable stress of waiting for the phone to ring for supply teaching work. I cannot say that I enjoy it! But if it earns me enough to pay the bills, keep sewing and creating then I'll put on a brave face.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Love your Waiting for Santa piece! It's so cute as is Biddle in his new summer jumper!

I don't envy you supply teaching or full time teaching. It's not a job I could do.

Michele said...

great finish! he's too cute :)

Karen Mallory said...

What a great stitchery Wendy! Thanks for visiting my blog too! Hugs Karen

LoriRay said...

Awwwwwww, I love your little snowman! He's adorable! You did a good job. :)