Saturday 22 March 2008

Spring and Easter Snow!

Well its spring just and we woke up to a layer of snow. This weekend is also Easter. The wind is freezing so it feels much colder than the thermometer says.



I have been a bit slow with my SAL piece this week but I am pleased how its coming along.




This little thrush spends a lot of time in our garden and seems to enjoy sitting looking about. But I noticed today its holding up one of its feet a lot of the time. There is a blackbird that visits with the same problem.



My other pieces of work are coming along. I am pleased with the secret I am making and my Mother Nature tree will begin to take a bit more shape because John has made a base for her and I can begin stuffing her.

The trip to Birmingham was successful last week and I came home with some nice pieces of fabric and a couple of X stitch charts.


No comments: