Wednesday 2 December 2015

Knitting and Stitching

On Friday John and I went to the Knitting and Stiching Show in Harrogate. We had an enjoyable day and although it was a bit more crowded than Thursday last year it was nowhere near as hectic as Saturdays can be.
I never buy anything until I have had a good look around and this year I was not looking for particular items.
This was my choice. Patterns feature heavily this year and the only yarn is a kit to make a snowman. I was all set to start it on Sunday but to  my surprise I do not seem to own a single pair of 7mm needles. I am looking forward to making the dragon after Christmas. The cat pattern is from the same company. No fabric this year there was an overwhelming choice but nothing shouted out to me. I dismissed the urge to buy a Janome Atelier 5 sewing machine. They do cost rather a lot of money.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Nice goodies you bought at the show

Sally said...

Glad you enjoyed the show. You have some lovely goodies there :)

Shashi Nayagam said...

Glad you enjoyed. I missed the Alley Pally this year.