Sunday 23 December 2012

more rain

The rain is back and I don't know how people that live in vulnerable areas cope. Michele at Soggibottom is making a very good job of it though. Today the sun has been out for a bit. I had almost forgotten what it looked like. During the week the birds came despite the rain

The finches seem to really like and often are quite bedraggled. Although this particular chap is looking quite handsome. I am almost ready for Christmas. The machine will be packed away for a few days Thank you if you have visited over the year.

2 comments:

angela said...

Yep rain has come back here too
but not as bad as North east Scotland and theIsles.

Had goldfinches too but plagued with naughty seagulls

mrsnesbitt said...

Merry Christmas my dear to you and yours from me and mine xxxx