Thursday 2 December 2010

snow and congratulations

We started with this at the weekend


We are now covered in nearly a foot of snow

Yesterday was the worse day

so the snowmen decided they would stay indoors


Most of the schools are closed so I am home this afternoon and will make the day up later. We are due some more snow according to the forecast but there is no sign of it as yet.

Just before John left for work this morning I invited him to draw the winner for my blogoversery prize. He pulled out



congratulations. I am not sure if I have your current address so I will email you. If I am quick you should receive your prize before Christmas. Thank you to everyone who posted a comment I am sorry you could not all win. I never win things.

I decided I liked the prize so much I would make myself a set. They are not finished yet and some of the fabrics used are different. My little angels now have hair but are feeling a little camera shy at the moment. I shall persuade them to come out of hiding later. I have put out all the winter and Christmas pictures and the tree is going up at the weekend. Shopping is not going as well as I hoped it would.

I hope it is warm where you all are

Thanks for visiting

3 comments:

Sally said...

Congratulations to the winner!

I hope you're keeping warm Wendy. It's certainly very cold and it looks like it's going to get even colder tonight.

Soggibottom said...

Yes, congratulations to the winner. Lucky lady :-)
WE HAVE SNOW :-) joined the rest of the country :-) :-) x x x

Pumpkin said...

OMG!!!! How exciting!!!! They will look lovely with my Christmas decor Wendy :o) Thank you SOOOO much!

Off to email you ;o)