Thursday 28 January 2010

blog award better bear weather weather

I have been given a blog award by Soggibottom

thank you.

To accept this award, you have to thank the person who gave it to you.
Paste the award on your blog, link the person who nominated you, tell 7 interesting things about yourself, nominate 7 blogs and post links to them.......

I never know what interesting things to post about my self. Perhaps this is because I am not interesting.
So here goes:
1. I hate shopping think its the bright lights in the shops and all the crowds.

2. I am scared of heights and got stuck halfway along a bit of the Roman Wall in York. I had to make a decision on whether to back or carry on. I carried on.

3. I like to have things organised but I still end up losing things.

4. I share my house with over 100 bears

5. I spent a year in Berlin way before the wall came down.

6. I prefer sport programmes to most other tv.

7. Like Soggibottom i hate having my photo taken and its unlikely you will find one of me on here ever.

See I told you I wasn't that intersting. Now to my nominations

SwirlyThoughts

Shari's sharings

SewprimKhris

Cupcakes for Clara

Sew-fantastic


Everydaylife


Widget and friends

well that took a bit of doing. I need a lie down

Biddle is better. He had his little operation and is fighting fit.

he has been to check I have been looking after the birds


There are some signs of spring

and some blue sky today


The jumper is finished and will be mailed when I finish this. Photo next time as I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Soggibottom said...

It makes me laugh because we all say the same thing, how uninteresting we are...
wow, bet you have a million stories about the wall..... So interesting.

Well done by the way,I had to think hard to. We are all just shy by nature. x x x

Pumpkin said...

Sigh, I wish we could see signs of spring :o(

Congrats on your award Wendy :o)