Tuesday 29 December 2009

A lovely Christmas...

... here, no colds this year but the tummy was troubled and so I didn't indulge as much as usual. Don't know what it was but I had this pain in the back too which wasn't backache and made me tired. But we had a nice day which started with a walk to the park in the snow.


You can view a series of photos here

Biddle had a brand new ribbon and Grace had a new dress. I did not make it but got a £3 bargain at Matalan.


I had some brilliant gifts all of the were elephant or craft related (or both) including this nice dangle


I can now show gifts that I made. The secret keeper was for my sister and I thought I had photos of her finished but haven't so this is it


She didn't get wrapped with an orange pin in her shawl. I am hoping Angela will be able to send me some other photographs. I made this cat hanging for Libby. I was so pleased with the result. I have had the fabric in my stash for a while


I have posted everything that I have made this year here

The weather has been far too snowy to do any work at the allotment and it does not look too good for the beginning of the new year.

I am not into celebrating on new Year's eve but have a good night if you do.

Many thanks to everyone who has visited over the year especially if you leave a comment.

4 comments:

mumzy said...

Hope you are feeling better. Christmas is one time I tend to overindulge. You made lovely gifts.

Wishing you a Happy, Safe and Healthy New Year.

Lyn said...

What lovely presents you got for Christmas, hope your tummy is a bit better?
Love
Lyn
xxx

Soggibottom said...

I want to get back out side ....going to check on my seed packets.....you never know what I might find to grow...... x x x and share x x x

Sally said...

Hope you are feeling much better now. Happy new Year!