Monday 13 July 2009

Finished

I have finished Ye Olde Chocolate Shoppe. I am pleased with it. But have not decided yet on what to do with it. Frame or fabric? So I am going to leave it for a while before I decide.


This house is blessed with a cat is now hanging up. It has replaced Spring which replaced the Snowman which replaced Autumn above the door.


This is me wearing the hat. I took the photo using photobooth on the mac so its not very good.


I have plenty to do two dolls on the go that might go into challenges, another hanging using another part of the This house is blessed pattern and some x stitch for a swap.

A couple of weeks ago we fitted some feeders outside the bedroom window. We wondered if the birds would find them and they did. To start with it was mainly fledgling starlings but over the last few days we have seen sparrows and a baby blue tit. The collar dove has been sitting on the window sill picking up crumbs


Tia has thought this is all wonderful and pulled down the net curtain for a better view.


This is the last week of term and financially its better than I thought it would be. I can fund the holidays and the first few weeks of next term. But it looks as though supply teaching as we know it is coming to an end and non teaching staff will be covering for short-term absent teachers.

I shall leave the worry of that for a few weeks and concentrate on six weeks of mornings when I don't dread the phone ringing/not ringing.

Thanks for stopping by and if you comment

6 comments:

Lyn said...

Our school will still be using a supply teacher for teacher courses etc but you are right TA's are doing more and more, I'm one of them!
Love
Lyn
xxx

Unknown said...

Congrats on your LHN finish! I love it!!! Great stitching!!!

Sally said...

Congratulations on your finish Wendy. It looks lovely.

Had to laugh at your comment on my blog about me hunting thins on a certain site. It was becoming a bit of an obsessions but I'm trying to spend less time doing it but now I've found Mafia and Vampire Wars! LOL

Lyn said...

Thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog Wendy.
Love
Lyn
xxx

Pumpkin said...

Congrats on your finish Wendy!!!! I think it's saying frame ;o)

I wish DH would let me have a feeder but he says wait until later on when the birds don't have as much food.

What will you do if you don't go back to supply teaching?

Anonymous said...

Yay, Wendy! Congratulations. :o)