Wednesday 27 August 2008

Holidays are over

John has gone back to work but I have the rest of this week until the schools go back on Monday.
I don't know when the first supply work will be available though.
We had a nice few days away in Gatehouse of Fleet near Dumfries

I took loads of photographs which can be seen here


We stayed two nights in a guest house wich was extremely friendly. The weather was quite wet but we had a nice time despite getting soaked on a walk and drowning my phone!!!

Later on in the week having come back home we caught a train to Dent then walked across to Ribblehead about ten miles in all. The views were wonderful. Have a look

We have had other various days out but have not put the photos up yet.

I have not had much time to sew or cross stitch but will put that right soon

Thank you to everyone who leaves comments they are appreciated

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Don't you hate it when the holidays are over :o( Glad to hear you had a nice time :o)