Monday 3 March 2008

Cats

I have finished the dangly cats and hung them up. I was pleased with how they turned out.
I bought the pattern in Harrogate at the stitching show. Its called Festive felines and is a Christmas tree ornament I adapted.





There are nine cats altogether and all the fabrics are different ones I had in my stash.

I have began my SAL snowman but I have not stitched very much of him



I am a slow stitcher and only really stitch for a couple of hours at night. On Sunday I didn't do much at all. We had visitors as it was Mothers' Day here in UK. Elizabeth brought me flowers, chocolates and some card making things and I was really pleased with it all. We wathed the football and Liverpool won so it was a nice day.

We woke up this morning to a covering of snow. Nothing too much but the wind is freezing. Its not expected to last long. There was a good selection of birds on the feeders though.

No comments: