Saturday 27 October 2007

Update

Well it has been a very busy half term. School has almost taken over my life but I have managed to do a bit of sewing and reading. I have been rereading
The Earth's Children series by Jean M Auel. And have thoroughly enjoyed it. I am on the last book. The Shelters of Stone. I find my self wondering what Ayla and everyone is up to. I love books that get you like that.
The garden has become covered in nasturtiums that have run riot but the birds love hiding in them.



Our experiment of growing tomatoes and beans produced fruit



During halfterm week John and I visited Hardcastle crags near Hebden Bridge it was a beautiful day out.

I am home alone today John has ventured forth! To London to look at all things mac including the new Leopard
must say it looks very exciting.

My next big event will be the Knitting and Stitching show in Harrogate at the end of November. save up all my spare pennies for this wondrous event.

Well the nights are drawing in and the clocks go back tonight. So I must organise my evenings for a bit more stitching.

I have almost finished mending and reclothing Mrs Badger and photos will be up soon

No comments: