Thursday 4 January 2007

It's a new year

I am never very good with new year celebrations. But this year we stayed up and watched Jools Holland's tv programme.
Christmas was quiet but good. And I wore my new trousers which were very comfortable. so shall make some more. I had some lovely gifts including a soft toy elephant which went with an adopt an elephant in Africa my daughter gave me. I had several other elephant pressies, a dragon and some ceramic cats.
I had been thinking what to make this year and decided to make the summer version of Holly and May from Magic Threads

This is my version of her and I have changed her hair since I originally made her. I am going to do the new version in shades of mauve and ofcourse Elizabeth wants one too.. My other main project for the year is a cross stitching SAL stitching The Drawn thread gameboard

I am quite a slow stitcher so I hope I can keep up with the others, it isn't a race but I don't want to get too far behind.

I have also got to do the finishing off for my snowmen cross stitch. It is going to be a wallhanging rather than a framed picture.

No comments: