Saturday 4 February 2017

February

Well the crochet is going very well. Here is my finished tea cosy. I love it
I am a bit more confident following the pattern rather than the video

I think I shall be using up bits of yarn making more of the flowers

Libby sent me a photo of Jaco in his coat
He is happy to wear it except for the hat!

I have started my blanket, four colours of Stylecraft life chunky yarn  Zing, Mixtures Blue Haze, Mixtures Cranberry and Teal. It grows so quickly

One round of each

and back to the first colour.

It just grows and grow.

Look who turned up today

Magic aka Sparky. I have not seen him since last year. But he was out in the sun today. He is getting very grey and has a squeaky miaow. He  sat at the back door waiting for something to eat.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love the tea cosy, its fabulous.

Shashi Nayagam said...

What a lovely teacosy. Love the colours you used. How long di it take you to do it?.

WendyCarole said...

Thanks Shashi. I did it slowly over a couple of weeks.