Thursday 2 June 2016

Where has the year gone.

I haven't posted anything here since the beginning of March.  Now it is June but you wouldn't know it. The weather is more like late Autumn. It is freezing cold mainly because of the icy wind and the sun seems to have gone on holiday.

However last Saturday we had a nice trip to the Yorkshire Sculpture Park as a birthday treat.

 coffee time before we start
 watching the lambs
The highlight of the day was sitting in the hide heron watching.

We saw some great sculptures

 You can see how big they were

 reflections
This was my favourite of the KAWS exhibits although I did like the rabbit too.



3 comments:

Julie said...

What lovely sights you saw.
Time is escaping me too this year.

Shashi Nayagam said...

Yes this year is running away again. Thanks for sharing thes pictures they are wonderful. I think my favourite would be the bunny too.

Angie in T.O. said...

The year does seem to be going by quickly. Welcome back!