Wednesday 25 February 2015

Where did February go?.

I know February is a short month but it seems to have whizzed past and is now almost gone.

I had some lovely gifts on Valentine's Day and a great card.


Some of my sewing cannot be shown yet but I made this cowl.



The yarn is Bergere de France Cocoon and the pattern was really easy which meant I could knit and watch television at the same time. I am still knitting a hat on a circular needle but because of other things it has been somewhat neglected.

Tia is looking at bit plump again. Since her visit to Teesside at Christmas she has had a small tin of meat added to her diet and although I have cut down on her dried food I think it shows. She is not an outside cat so she has been playing games inside.


This is some of her less strenuous exercise.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Tia is really sweet. When I was in the pet shop last week they had a laser torch to play with your cat, it shone a red laser mouse on the floor for them to chase.
Beautiful valentine goodies.

Linda Vincent said...

Ahhh, Tia is so cute......we have a laser light for Angel, its her fav toy. She races round the house after it like a crazy thing :-) She's still getting plump though (she prefers not to go out too)....her nickname is 'Dolly Dumpling', lol.
Love that Valentine card!