Wednesday 29 October 2014

A walk in the woods.

On Sunday Jaco came to visit. As Libby and I needed to go and buy some paint at B&Q John and Steve took Jaco to Bierley Hall Woods. We met up with them later.


Jaco enjoyed snuffling in the leaves and found a big stick (small log) to carry around for a bit. I did not really get a good picture of him with it in his mouth.
The holly bush was full of berries
and there was plenty of fungi at the base of this tree
If you read my facebook page you might have already found the spelling mistake on this notice

Despite living in Bradford for over 20 years now I had not visited this wood before.




3 comments:

Soggibottom said...

Jaco needs a playmate so you can get out and about more :-) he, he, he, xxx

Julie said...

Autumnal wanders are always so interesting.
A lively Christmas hanging in the post below.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

Sally said...

Lovely photos Wendy. An Autumnal walk is always nice.