Thursday 7 August 2014

Trying out the new camera

As the title suggests I have a new camera (well new to me) It's a Canon EOS 300D and it is all very grown up and came with other lenses! I shall  see how  we get on to gether over the next few weeks, months. I am not a quick learner so it might be a difficult process and I hate learning new things in case I fail! Oh well here are some first attempts.

 The Astilbe we bought last year is looking really well.
Pond life but froggie was hiding.
 Baby sprouts will be ready in a while.
If you look closely you will see that I did not take this photo. It is the first one we have of the whole plot in one picture.

A very happy birthday to Elizabeth Anne

who is on crutches at the moment due to an accident at school! Just one of many since 1977 when she made her appearance six weeks early!

4 comments:

Angela said...


Your alottment puts my garden to shame. XX

Shashi Nayagam said...

Cool shots

Sally said...

Lovely shots Wendy. I'm still learning with my camera. I'm not a quick learner either so mistakes are still getting made lol!

Soggibottom said...

You are a quick learner and let no one tell you different. Lovely pics. Hey, I leave all the lens stuff to others :-)
Lots of love Elizabeth mate, take it easy and get well soon... thinking of you.
:-) x x x