Tuesday 7 January 2014

A whole week has gone

already. The weather has been dreadful. Not so bad here but most of the rest of the country including the  places in Scotland where we go on holiday poor Dumfries and Galloway. And we thought it could be wet in the summer!

These are some of the presents I made for Christmas 2013

 Fingerless mitts for my mum. She never mentioned whether she liked them or not!
 Scarf for my niece
 Bags for my sister
 and daughter
scarf for my daughter. Both scarves were knitted with ribbon yarn and once you get into it knits up really quickly.

I made some last minute decorations  there were from "free gifts"on the front o f craft magazines.

next week I must get back into the swing of things.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love the ribbon scarves. Not seen any yarn like that before, very unusual