Monday 30 April 2012

not much news

so I have not bothered posting. I cannot say that I am enamoured of this new layout either.
Grace is pleased, with her new cardi

 I had trouble finding some buttons and then I bought the latest  copy of Mollie Makes  and found that
the vintage style buttons were perfect.


The weather has been a disaster this month and we have had over 60mm of rain compared to the 2mm last year. However it brightened up today and reached a warm 19 degrees Celsius, yesterday it reached 3! Let us hope next month is better

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.

I wasn't too keen on the new layout either but I've got better with it.

That cardigan is so sweet and those buttons are just right!

Shashi Nayagam said...

What a cute cardigan on a cutie.

Angie in T.O. said...

I'm still figuring out the new lay out too. It took me ages to figure out how to make paragraphs without using a picture to separate them.

Sally said...

Grace's cardigan is lovely.

I'm not keep on the new layout either but sort of getting used to it. Don't know why they just can't leave things alone!

Mary Ann Tate said...

That cardigan is beautiful:) We are getting rain but not as much as that!

Soggibottom said...

My word you have a heat wave :-)
Lovely cardi lucky Grace :-) X X X