Thursday 8 March 2012

Allotment news

John had a couple of days holiday this week. So on a sunny afternoon I popped down to the allotment with coffee and cereal bars. Biddle and Gardener Bunny came too.


Th garlic is taller than the ones at home,probably because it was planted first.



The cloches are warming up the earth


And the old bath
has been transformed. Scroll down link




I have collecting bits of thread


They are now hanging with the feeders for birds to use in their nests.


A few months ago I bought a magazine with this free gift


despite the instructions being very clear it took me ages to work out exactly what to do. ( I blame it on being left handed)
Basically it is figure of eights


I got there in the end.


I am ashamed t say grace's card is still not complete. Blame Tia and foreign language police series. I am.

Thanks for coming and leaving a comment.


3 comments:

Soggibottom said...

Think we might be a bit beind with our garden this year. :-)
Things that sometimes look easy, never are :-)
:-) X X X

Sally said...

I think Spring might be on the way although who knows with the way Winter had gone!

Pumpkin said...

How nice! Glad it's warm enough to work out there :o)