...is looking very bare. Last weekend we did a lot of clearing away. The frost at the beginning of the week had finished off the nasturtiums. They are now in their new home.
John pulled up the slabs so that the worms can find their way in. It is surprising how much waste our little yard produces. So now we are producing compost in two different ways. Though the worms in the wormery will not be so active over the winter months.
We have repotted out big bush
There is still a bit of clearing to do
and still some colour.
We have had an incredible amount of rain this week 47mm over three days. Looking back I found it was much the same last year. Today is bright and sunny and much colder.
The secret stitching and knitting is going well and the blogaversary gift is awaiting some buttons. My latest textile lady has finally found a hair embellishment she likes
I think she has gone for the 1920s look.
This is my next project although the photo is awful.
In case you cannot see; its the outline of some angels.
If you have some time to waste may I suggest seals
as I am typing a cute baby is snoozing in the shallows.
You will need to be quick though the camera is switched off on Sunday
I have not visited the allotment for a while but I understand from John it is all coming along nicely
Thanks for visiting.