Wednesday 6 June 2007

Tagged

Well I haven't been around for a wile due to work but it seems I have been tagged. I don't really know anything abouot this except that I have to post the rules say 7 things a bout my self and then tag 7 other people so here are the rules

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Nancy got me.

here are my 7 things

1 I am very particular about how I hang out the washing. All the same colours have to be together.

2. When I cut out fabric I keep all the little scraps and reckon I am going to do something with them some day.

3. I collect elephants, cats rabbits

4. I listen to music on the itunes, cricket on tv and radio all at the same time

5 My favourite books are the Katharine Kerr Deverry series

6. My favourite colours are autumn shades

7. I met my husband at college


Now I have to tag people

Colby
Biddle
Cathey
Milly
Shashi
Becky
Julie

No comments: