Monday 18 June 2007

New things


I have been busy this month and can now show a picture of Hope, she is a bunny that I sent to a good internet friend in Canada. The original pattern is from a book called Little Grey Rabbit's Pattern Book by Pamela Peake.
Sorry there is no picture on amazon of the book.


I have now made three bunnies based on this pattern one I kept, another went to the USA as part of a group swap and Hope. I find it very therapeutic deciding on different fabrics and trims.

I have also made Pumpkin Moon from a pattern by Magic Thread. I love Julie McCullough's patterns. The instructions are so easy to follow. The wing problem was sorted out with some wire threaded through. Pumpkin Moon still needs a few additions but here she is so far:



The garden has changed dramatically over the last few weeks. We have tidied up a bit more and things have begun to grow.


We have also added a garden bench but no photos yet as the weather has been dreadful

No comments: