Tuesday 20 February 2007

Elizabeth's is finished

Well I have finished Elizabeth's "Holly/May" and she has been taken safely back to Teesside. I was very pleased with the result and I think Elizabeth was too. Mine still awaits the parcel from across the big pond so that she can have some eyes. And I am waiting until I have those to decide what to do with her hair and what kind of headress to give her. The completed one has a headress made from an artificial flower.






Most of the fabrics for my dolls are from The tabby Cat
There is an extensive range of fabrics of all colours and patterns and very reasonably price. Most of my orders have been delivered the next day as long as they have been ordered in time to make the post.

1 comment:

Shashi Nayagam said...

You did a great job of her!