Friday 1 July 2016

I have not done very well!

Almost a month has past since my attempt to get back into blogging.
But I have made this
 Most of the fabrics and the buttons were a gift last from my sister last year.


The elephant print I bought on a trip to Lancaster.
My present project involves  cross stitches pieces from a swap way back in 2002/3 that I have finally trimmed and they are now being made into a hanging. I have had a bit of bother trying to cut them all the same size. (no photos yet)

The weather has been cold for late June / early July but this little chap visited last week.
He is a pied wagtail and we do not get many around these parts so it was a nice surprise.

Hopefully July will warm up a bit as the month goes on. It was  much warmer than this on 3/07/1993 when John and I got married!

4 comments:

Mary Ann Tate said...

Very nice:) It's not that warm here either. Yesterday was cold and wet.

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary to you both, I hope the sun has shone beautifully for you.

My late FIL would have celebrated his birthday today.

Shashi Nayagam said...

I like your elephants. Hope you can complete them soon. This week has been fairly ok down here but looks like summer is not going to take off this year

Shashi Nayagam said...

I like your elephants. Hope you can complete them soon. This week has been fairly ok down here but looks like summer is not going to take off this year