Last Friday evening the weather took a turn for the worst and this arrived over night
it was much wetter snow then the first lot and by Sunday it had almost gone when the rain set in.
Along time ago my daughter stitched the LizzieKate months of the year series. Christmas two years ago I brought back with me the finished pieces to make into a wall hanging. Over that summer I could not decide what fabric to use and so they got stuck in the to do pile and forgotten about. Then last summer I decided it was time I trimmed them all to the same size and tacked a stitching line around them all. Then what with one thing and another they were left again. So I made it my mission to finish them after Christmas. I finally decided on plain pink fabric as it did not detract from the designs but was not too bland. This is the result.
My second finish of the year is this
yarn and pattern at Texere. It was knitted using two strands (merlot and rust)on 7.5mm needles
Here is the almost finished item
Rectangular Blocks - and blue batik
12 hours ago